GOLD CUP INFO
Join us for the 11th annual Gold Cup New England Classic on June 23, 24 & 25! This year’s Gold Cup will feature a four-moto format divided between both tracks. Motos one and two will be raced on Sawmill MX and motos three and four will be raced on Hilltop MX. Hilltop MX has been a work in progress since we reversed and redesigned the track in the spring of 2016 but we have some new changes in store for the classic and are screening lots of dirt so it will be in great shape!
All classes and rules will be that of the NEMX race organization and can be viewed below. The 250A and 450A classes will have a $10,000 payout! Contingency will be paying out for KTM, Husqvarna, Suzuki, Yamaha and Honda. We’re also giving away $2,000 in Fly Bucks, and prizes from our great sponsors, EVS, Hinson and Bel-Ray. The gates will open at noon on Thursday, June 22 and we hope to see you all here!
|3||50cc Open 4-9|
|6||65cc Open 7-12|
|10||Youth A, B, C|
|11||250 A, B, C|
|12||450 A, B, C|
|13||Open A, B, C|
|14||30+ A, B, C|
|15||40+ A, B, C|
|17||Girls 85cc to 100cc|
- Ages 5 & Up Weekend Pass: $30
- Ages 5 & Up Saturday Only: $15
- Ages 5 & Up Sunday Only: $15
- Ages 4 & Under: FREE
Mechanic’s Pass: REQUIRED
- Only One Per Racer: $10
Race Entry Fees: Per Class
- Pre-Entry: $60.00 (Closes Thursday 6/22 10PM)
- Post-Entry: $75.00 for each class
- Single Day Entry: $40 for each class Register at the track. Not Eligible For Gold Cup.
Online registration is available through EMXN. Pre-entry will close on Thursday 6/22 at 10PM. You can also pre-register for Friday’s practice and save $5 by paying $25 instead of $30 the day of. Click the button below and register today!
PAYOUT & AWARDS
$10,000 PRO PURSE (250A & 450A)
Pro-Purse based on overall finish which is best of 3 motos. Racers must start all four motos!
Prizes (For Everyone): $2,000 Fly Bucks, EVS, Hinson and Bel-Ray Product Giveaways along with HMXP practice passes.
Awards: 1st through 5th place will be awarded in all classes. 1st place will be awarded a Gold Cup and 2nd through 5th will be awarded plaques.
Extra money to be made in all classes! Contingency $$$ will be paying out for the following manufacturers:
|6/23||Friday||10AM-5PM||Practice (Hilltop MX) – $30|
|6/24||Saturday||8:30AM||Practice Starts (Sawmill MX)|
|6/24||Saturday||8:30AM-6:30PM||Best Whip & Pitbike Race Sign-Up|
|6/24||Saturday||6:45PM||RaveX Whip Contest Practice|
|6/24||Saturday||7PM||RaveX Best Whip Contest|
|6/24||Saturday||7:30PM||Pitbike Race (Hilltop MX)|
|6/25||Sunday||8:30AM||Practice Starts (Hilltop MX)|
GOLD CUP ELIGIBILITY:
- Must be registered for both days of racing
- Scoring will be best 3 out of 4 finishes
- Must start all four motos
All race rules will be that of the NEMX organization. To visit the NEMX website or to view the NEMX rulebook, click the buttons below.
NEED A HOTEL? HOW ABOUT A DISCOUNTED HOTEL?
We’ve partnered with the Hampton Inn in Lewiston Maine, just 15 minutes from our facility to provide a 12% discount for our event participants. Call (207) 344-1000 and mention that you’d like to receive the Hemond’s MX & Offroad Park discount and book your room today!
HAMPTON INN DETAILS:
– Lewiston-Auburn’s newest hotel –
– Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for all guests –
– Complimentary Wi-Fi –
– Free Parking –
– Refrigerator and Microwave in every room –
– Indoor heated pool –
– Fitness Center –
– Several local restaurants, breweries, and attractions nearby –
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- No loud noise after dark.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.