2018 SPRING CHAMPIONSHIP INFO
For the first time ever, Hemond’s Motocross & Offroad Park is hosting a 3-race series for the future athletes of our sport. In 2018, we will build a permanent custom kid’s track built for beginner riders, balance bikes, bicycles, and pit bikes.
The Spring Championship is welcome to riders of all skill levels from ages 2 to 10 years old. The course will be open for structured practice all morning and racing will include 2 heats, and LCQ, and a main event for those that qualify.
After racing, the track will be open for practice and demo’s of the new STACYC Bikes provided by L-A Harley.
|1||3 yrs old & Under|
|2||4 yrs old|
|3||5 – 6 Yrs old|
|4||7 yrs old & Under|
|5||8 – 10 yrs Old|
- Racers & Family: Free
Race Entry Fees: Per Class
- Single Class Entry: $10 for each class
A rider will not be allowed to register for more than one class in each class category, “Balance Bike” & “Bicycle”.
A rider will be allowed to register for a class in each category, “Balance Bike” & “Bicycle”.
- Any rider to compete in at least 1 event will be eligible for overall championship positions.
All race rules will be that of the MBBR organization. To view the MBBR rulebook, click the buttons below.
|5/20||Sunday||8AM – 10AM||Registration|
|5/27||Sunday||8AM – 10AM||Registration|
|6/03||Sunday||8AM – 10AM||Registration|
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- No loud noise after dark.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.