Join us on 8/31 & 9/1 for rounds 6 & 7 of the NESC Fall Series… but with a twist!
In addition to racing Sawmill MX both Saturday and Sunday, the Gold Cup Race will include $2000 in Flybucks randomly dispersed to the top 5 finishers across the weekend and $1000 in AkäVie CBD Products will be given out to vet class Gold Cup winners.
Gold Cup winners will be based on all four motos across the weekend. We will be using the tally score system that is based on the combined places you finish over both days (the lower the better) example: 1+2+1+3=7.
Come race against or spectate New England’s top motocross racers! The Offroad Park will be open for riding and wheeling.
|6||Youth A, B, C|
|7||250 Pro, A, B, C|
|8||450 Pro, A, B, C|
|9||Open A, B, C|
|11||25+ A, B, C|
|12||30+ A, B, C|
|13||40+ A, B, C|
Contingency $$$ will be paying out for the following manufacturers:
- Weekend Pass: $20
- Day Pass: $10
- Ages 4 – 12 Weekend Pass: $10
- Ages 4 – 12 Day Pass: $5
- Ages Under 4: FREE
|8/30||Friday||4pm||Admission Gate Opens|
|8/30||Friday||11pm||Admission Gate Closes|
|8/31||Saturday||6am||Admission Gate Opens|
|8/31||Saturday||8:45am||NESC Practice Starts|
|8/31||Saturday||11pm||Admission Gate Closes|
|9/1||Sunday||6am||Admission Gate Opens|
|9/1||Sunday||8:45am||NESC Practice Starts|
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised fire pit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds.
- No loud noise after dark.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.