- Weekend Pass: $30
- Day Pass: $15
- Ages 4 & Under: FREE
- Camping Fee: $10 per vehicle per day – **NO SUNDAY CAMPING**
- Pitbike Practice Entry: $10
- Pitbike Race Entry: $25
All race rules will be that of the JDay Offroad organization. To visit the website or to view the rulebook, click the buttons below.
- Pit riding first gear only, helmets required, no pit vehicles after 8pm
- No riding pitbike or Hilltop MX track
- No fans in infield of Sawmill MX
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 6am.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.
**HMXP management reserves the right to make any changes to the weekends events, schedules, rules, etc. that they deem necessary due to any unforseen circumstances.**
|7/30||Saturday||5:00PM||JBR Pitbike Race|
|7/30||Saturday||7:00PM||JBR Best Whip|
JBR Mini Madness Pitbike Race – Online Pre-Registration Only – No Exceptions! Registration Closes Friday at Midnight
Grease up your carburetor, fill your tire fluid and spit shine your goggles cause it’s about to get mad! Saturday evening during the JDay Offroad weekend, we’ll be hosting the JBR Mini Madness Pitbike race at 5:00pm – right before the JBR Best Whip Contest.
- All racers must pre-register online.
- No race model bikes
- No wheels bigger than 16″
- No Cutting the track