- Weekend Pass: $30
- Day Pass: $15
- Ages 4 & Under: FREE
- Camping Fee: $10 per vehicle
- Pitbike Practice: $10
Online Pre Entry: Opens Sunday July 18th at 8PM
All race rules will be that of the JDay Offroad organization. To visit the website or to view the rulebook, click the buttons below.
- Pit riding first gear only, helmets required, no pit vehicles after 8pm
- No riding pitbike or Hilltop MX track
- No fans in infield of Sawmill MX
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 6am.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.
**HMXP management reserves the right to make any changes to the weekends events, schedules, rules, etc. that they deem necessary due to any unforseen circumstances.**
|7/24||Saturday||5:00PM||JBR Pitbike Race|
|7/24||Saturday||7:00PM||JBR Best Whip|
JBR Mini Madness Pitbike Race – Online Pre-Registration Only – No Exceptions! Registration Closes Friday at Midnight
Grease up your chain-links, fill your tire pressure fluid and tighten your goggle lens cause we’re going racing! Saturday evening during the JDay Offroad weekend, we’ll be hosting the JBR Mini Madness Pitbike race at 5:00pm – right before the JBR Best Whip Contest.
110 Stock & Smaller: Stock meaning no motor or suspension/chassis mods. Exhaust pipes and hand/foot controls can be modded. Bikes smaller than 110cc can be fully modded.
110 Mod & Bigger: Anything goes! Put a V12 in that 110 chassis and hammer down! This class is for big wheel models as well.
Each class will have their own staging area where riders will wait to be lined up. We will be alternating between each staging area lining up 20 riders at a time to race. When each race is complete, racers will be able to head back to their class’ staging area to be lined up again. Prizes will be given to each race winner. Motos will be 5 laps each and we’ll race until all prizes are gone.
- All racers must pre-register online.
- No race model bikes
- No wheels bigger than 16″
- No Cutting the track