Join us for the 1st ever New England Youth Classic on June 22 & 23! The New England Youth Classic (NEYC) is taking the place of our previous Gold Cup New England Classic and will be an event focused on youth racing in New England. We’ll still have all of the big bike classes but will have more youth classes to pick from. This NEYC will feature a four-moto format, divided between both tracks at HMXP. Overall finishing positions will be based on the total score of all four motos. Motos one and two will be raced on Sawmill MX and motos three and four will be raced on Hilltop MX.
In addition to the NEMX organization classes, this event will have 5 crown classes for youth racers of all ages. The champions of these crown classes will receive a free 2019 season pass to HMXP, 2 free tickets to the Southwick National, $100 in Fly Bucks and a special crown championship award.
|1||50cc PeeWee (Free) – Minis & Beginners Only|
|4||50cc Open – Crown Class*|
|7||65cc Open – Crown Class*|
|10||Supermini – Crown Class*|
|11||Girls (9-16) – Crown Class*|
|14||Schoolboy – Crown Class*
Up to 150cc 2-Stroke
Up to 250cc 4-Stroke
*Crown Class winners awarded special prizes
PRIZES & AWARDS
100% PRO-PAYOUT (250A & 450A)
Pro-Payout Will Be Dispersed Per Moto.
Prizes (For Everyone):
- Fly Bucks
- Hinson Giveaways
- EVS Giveaways
- Sunoco Giveaways
- HMXP Practice Passes
Crown Class Championship Prizes:
- 2019 Unlimited Season Pass to HMXP
- 2 Tickets to the Southwick National
(includes pit passes)
- $100 in Fly Bucks
- Special Crown Championship Award
Awards: 1st through 5th place will be awarded in all classes.
Extra money to be made in all classes! Contingency $$$ will be paying out for the following manufacturers:
- Weekend Pass: $30
- Day Pass: $15
- Ages 4 & Under: FREE
Race Entry Fees: Per Class
- Pre-Entry: $65.00
- Online Closes Thursday 6/20 10PM
- At The Track Open Friday 6/21 10AM-6PM
- Post-Entry: $75.00 for each class
- Saturday 6/22 6:30-8AM
- Single Day Entry: $40 for each class
- Saturday 6/22 6:30-8AM
- Sunday 6/23 7-8AM
- Register at the track. Not Eligible For Overall finishes.
Online registration is now closed.
NEYC Champion Eligibility:
- Must be registered for both days of racing
- Scoring will be based on all 4 finishes
- Must finish all 4 motos
All race rules will be that of the NEMX organization. To visit the NEMX website or to view the NEMX rulebook, click the buttons below.
|6/21||Friday||10AM-5PM||Practice (Hilltop MX) – $30|
|6/22||Saturday||8:30AM||Practice Starts (Sawmill MX)|
|6/22||Saturday||NOON-6PM||Pitbike Race Sign-Up|
|6/22||Saturday||7:00PM||Pitbike Race (Kid’s Track)|
|6/23||Sunday||8:30AM||Practice Starts (Hilltop MX)|
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised firepit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds
- Quiet hours are 11pm to 6am.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.
**HMXP management reserves the right to make any changes to the weekends events, schedules, rules, etc. that they deem necessary due to any unforseen circumstances.**