MAY 27 & 28
It’s that time of year again where we fully open our facility for all vehicle types and patrons! Dirtbikes, ATVs, UTVs, trucks, Jeeps and more are welcome to enjoy our 660 acre facility with 15+ miles of offroad trail, 2 full-size motocross tracks, beginner track and a kids balance bike/Stacyc track. This year, we’ll have a pitbike race but it will be ran like a motocross race with multiple classes, scoring and awards. We’ll also be streaming the replay of round one of AMA Pro Motocross on Saturday evening again this year! If you have a little one that wants to race, we’ll be hosting a balance bike/Stacyc event Sunday morning on the kids course. The concession stand at Romppanen Barn will be open supplying the grub on Saturday and Sunday so be sure to come hungry and get ready to enjoy you weekend with us and enjoy our little piece of paradise here at Hemond’s MX & Offroad Park!
VEHICLE ACCESS: Dirtbikes, ATV, UTV, OHV
Spread across our entire 660 acre property, our offroad park offers terrain of all difficulties for all vehicle types. From mud holes to rock crawls to single track and everything in between, we’re confident that you’ll find plenty of fun to explore.
VEHICLE ACCESS: Dirtbikes, ATV, UTV
Where it all started when we opened in 2002 – a small motocross track that once became neglected as we built our national style Sawmill MX and Offroad Park. This track has undergone major renovations in the last 5 years. We’ve reversed the direction, expanded the overall length and added more terrain and obstacles. Our Hilltop MX track is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
VEHICLE ACCESS: Dirtbikes
We like to do it big! Sawmill is our national style motocross track built in 2005 that has been a New England favorite for many. The entire track is set on a hill making for long downhill dives to steep uphill climbs. All obstacles are built into the terrain of the hill giving riders a natural flow that feels connected to the elevation changes. Sawmill is best suited for intermediate to expert riders because its steep terrain and deep ruts.
|5/26||Friday||5PM-8PM||Hemond Pharms Vending|
|5/27||Saturday||11AM-7PM||Hemond Pharms Vending|
|5/27||Saturday||3-4PM (at sign up building)||Pitbike Race Sign Up|
|5/27||Saturday||8:30PM-11:30PM||Pro Motocross Race Stream|
|5/28||Sunday||9AM-10AM||Balance Bike Sign Up & Practice|
|5/28||Sunday||10AM-1130AM||Balance Bike Race|
|Weekend Pass||$70||Admission and riding/wheeling for one person all weekend.|
|Saturday Pass||$40||Single day admission and riding/wheeling for one person.|
|Sunday Pass||$40||Single day admission and riding/wheeling for one person.|
|Weekend Camping Pass||$20||Full weekend camping fee per vehicle.|
|Weekend Camping Pass||$20||Friday through Sunday per vehicle.|
|Single Day Camping Pass||$10||Saturday only per vehicle.|
|Weekend Spectator Admission||$30||Full weekend admission for one.|
|Day Spectator Admission||$20||Single day admission for one.|
|Pit Bike Race Registration||$20||Race signup fee per class entry.|
|Balance Bike Race Registration||$20||Race signup fee per class entry.|
PIT BIKE EXTRAVAGANZA SERIES (RACE 1)
- Minions – ages 7-12
- Youth – ages 13-17
- Collegeboy – ages 18-24
- Juniors – ages 25-34
- Seniors – ages 35+
- Fat Boy – anyone 200lbs+
- Women – all ages
- Surron – all ages
- Open Stock – all ages, 49cc-144cc, comfort mods only (no engine performance mods or performance models)
- Open Modified – all ages, 49-144cc, all mods
Info & Rules:
- Two moto format
- 1st through 3rd place awards
- Must wear high-top boots and helmet
- Rear wheel size cannot exceed 14”
HXMP FACILITY MAP
This trail map is from 2018. More trails have been added that are not detailed on this map. We’re working to update the trail map very soon.
- No fires on pit grass, must be in raised fire pit.
- No direct connections to water spigots. Water barrel fill up only.
- No dumping of oil, fuel, antifreeze or other hazardous liquids on facility grounds.
- Generators must be shut off after 11pm.
- No vending of merchandise or services without prior permission from facility management.
- All operators and passengers on an ATV, UTV, or motorcycle must follow manufacturers’ recommendations.
- All operators and passengers on an ATV, UTV, or motorcycle must meet manufacturers’ minimum age requirements. No booster or car seats are allowed.
- Obey all signs, gates, and barriers.
- Stay on marked trails.
- Adult supervision is required for those under age 16
- Do not leave any trash or litter behind
- No alcoholic beverages may be consumed or carried while participating in riding activities
- Drive or ride at a speed reasonable for conditions
- No camping on trails
- No hunting is allowed from or on the Trail System itself
- No fires on trails
- Stay alert at all times, be aware of oncoming traffic
- Trails only open during daylight hours